Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I bought a Nokia N72 and I love it !!!



Finally I bought a new phone and its not iPhone.Its Nokia N72. I love this phone. Why? Cuz its new, its mine and many other reasons like good looks, light weight and loads of functionalities including, E-mail,IM, music player, Video player, muvee creator, 2.0 MP camera etc...There are a lot more but I don't need them by far now.....

The only con is RS-MMC (Reduced Size-Multimedia Memory)card. The phone came with only 124 MB RS-MMC so I ought to buy a larger capacity RS-MMC.

For more..follow the LINK

And yes, my cell number has been changed so here it is, once again, for all those lazy asses whom I sent an e-mail both on yahoo and gmail and didn't care to save the new number..
My cell no. is 732-589-6702.

No comments: