Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Post About Nothing





[Me talking with myself]

Me : Whats Up? Whats going on ??????
Myself: Nothing..........
Me: Then why the heck you haven't posted nothing....?
Myself:I don't know......I am running empty here on thoughts I guess.......
Me: Oh C'mon atleast you could have showed up in between and let your readers know that everything is okay and you are away to have a spur of motivation as you were having writer's block....
Myself: stop f**king kidding........
Me: Anyways so how come you are here after 6 months?
Myself: You know what? I love my blog and I can't let it be just a dead space on google servers. So I have decided to come around atleast once a week from now onwards.
Me: Alright :) I'll see you around then....
Myself: Yeah sure...:)

No comments: